MARK MSA full feature silenced screw compressors are ideal for medium to large workshop compressed air with a requirement for a continuous supply of clean, dry air such as car dealerships and vehicle maintenance workshops. S & L Engineering has supplied and installed many of these units for their customers, the major benefits being as follows:
- Ease of transportation and installation. These units are compact, pre-assembled and ready for use and are ideal for both Metro and Country installations, where space is limited or close proximity to the work site is required.
- Complete compressed air generation and treatment system, with dryer and filtration included in one space efficient package.
- Silent running – vibration-free operation and efficient cooling air flow has reduced noise emissions for these units to 63-65 dB(A)
- Economical operation – The ES3000 electronic regulator makes it possible to:
- Manage all running operations
- Perform machine control and regulation
- Monitor irregularities
- Stop the compressor in the event of an emergency
- View the data on the machine’s maintenance program
The result being, REDUCED ENERGY COST, REDUCED ENERGY CONSUMPTION