MDX dryer (4)
For removing condensate in compressed air according to European environmental directives. Uses R134a ecological gas; with by-pass
A dryer featuring:
- low dewpoint,
- lower maintenance,
- high reliability.
(1) Using the filters, it is possible to eliminate dust and oil particles up to a filtration degree of 0.01␣ and to a degree of residual oil equal to 0.01 mg/m3.
(2) There is also the possibility of by-passing the dryer, assuring in any case air filtration.
(3) All condensate coming from the dryer, filters and tank, is centrally collected and drained in a single point through a timed drain device.
A complete compression unit in a small space
- minimum space requirement and easy installation
- no installation costs for the dryer and the filters (all assembled at the manufacturing factory’s premises)
- elimination of air leaks in pipes
- the elimination of many pipes assures a minimum fall of pressure, increasing energy savings.