MARK MSA full feature silenced screw compressors are ideal for medium to large workshop compressed air with a requirement for a continuous supply of clean, dry air such as car dealerships and vehicle maintenance workshops. Pneumark has supplied and installed many of these units for their customers, the major benefits being as follows:
- Ease of transportation and installation. These units are compact, pre-assembled and ready for use and are ideal for both Metro and Country installations, where space is limited or close proximity to the work site is required.
- Complete compressed air generation and treatment system, with dryer and filtration included in one space efficient package.
- Silent running – vibration-free operation and efficient cooling air flow has reduced noise emissions for these units to 63-65 dB(A)
- Economical operation – The ES3000 electronic regulator makes it possible to:
- Manage all running operations
- Perform machine control and regulation
- Monitor irregularities
- Stop the compressor in the event of an emergency
- View the data on the machine’s maintenance program
The result being, REDUCED ENERGY COST, REDUCED ENERGY CONSUMPTION