MARK MSA RANGE – Fixed Speed/IVR
- Base mounted/Tank mounted/Dry version
- Inverter version
- Suitable for continuous use
- Easy maintenance/Easy to transport
- Lower energy costs with ‘intelligent shut-down’
- 63-65dB(A) – LOW NOISE
- Long life and reliability
(08) 9399 9412
|Power||5.5kW – 15kW|
|Pressure||8 – 13 Bar|
The MSA range is a modern and aesthetically designed belt driven oil lubricated screw compressor offering a wide choice of variants, built with quality components in a state of the art assembly plant.
- Oil filter
- Air/oil separator filter
- Air/oil cooler
- Safety valve
- Thermostatic valve
- Pressure Control
- Oil tank
- Suction Electro-valve
- Air Suction filter
- Air End
- Cooling fan
- Electric motor EFF1
- Temperature Control
- Transmission Group
MSA Tank & MSA DRY
MSA TANK & MSA DRY are two industrial options for compressed air production. They are compact, pre-assembled and ready for use. Designed for small and medium-scale industrial needs. Ideal where space is limited or close proximity to the work site is required.
Made of steel panels horizontally mounted on a fixed base, built and inspected according to current AS1210 regulations. Sturdy structure allows all components to be assembled without affecting the tank’s stability.
For removing condensate in compressed air according to European environmental directives. Uses R134a ecological gas; with by-pass featuring:
- Low dewpoint,
- Lower maintenance,
- High reliability.
Filters and by-pass dryer
- Using the filters, it is possible to eliminate dust and oil particles up to a filtration degree of 0.01μ and to a degree of residual oil equal to 0.01 mg/m3.
- There is also the possibility of by-passing the dryer, assuring in any case air filtration.
- All condensate coming from the dryer, filters and tank, is centrally collected and drained in a single point through a timed drain device.
The direct-reading ES 3000 electronic regulator makes it possible to manage all running operations, perform machine control and regulation, monitor irregularities, stop the compressor in the event of emergency, view the data on the machine’s maintenance program.
Years of experience have been applied to the issue of noise levels with particular care taken in analysing the air flow inside the machine and the use of suitable panels with anti-noise devices. The care in assembly of the various components, and the absence of transmitted vibrations, all have enabled us to achieve results which put even the standard version of our machine at the top of the market.
5.5 – 15 kW, 15 – 30 kW
Rotary Screw Air Compressors, VSD Energy Saving Compressors